Celebrate Universal Children’s Day In Your Business - November 20
In 1954, the United Nations declared November 20th as Universal Children’s Day.
This is an international celebration and observance of the rights of children. The United Nations says Universal Children’s Day should
…be observed as a day of worldwide fraternity and understanding between children.
Are there opportunities for your business to celebrate with children’s activities, community fundraising or business-school partnerships?
- partner with children’s oriented businesses
- donate % of proceeds to a children’s charity
- organize children’s activities to celebrate
- tie the theme into your current displays
- raise awareness through your website
- raise awareness through a newspaper article
- learn more about Universal Children’s Day yourself
- spend time with your own children
- talk to your children about other cultures
- community fundraising for e.g. One Laptop Per Child
POSTED IN: Promotion