Work at Home “Holiday Shipping” Contest
The Postal Service will deliver 19 billion pieces of mail and packages this holiday season. For your home business, that means a lot of shipping! If your work-at-home business means running back and forth to the post office, I have a great contest for you.
I received a LabelWriter® “Twin Turbo” from Dymo as a promotion. The LabelWriter® (value $179.95) prints labels and stamps, and I will give it as a prize to one of my readers. This is a great prize! I received it earlier this week and, of course, I opened the package and looked at it. But I resisted the temptation to use it, because I wanted the winner to have that pleasure.
The LabelWriter® connects to your computer and prints labels and it also works with an online service called Endicia to allow you to print stamps. The LabelWriter® can print up to 40 different labels, at 55 labels per minute; the unit comes with an initial quantity and you can order other labels.
DYMO Stamps lets you set up a free online account to purchase and print precise amounts of USPS® approved postage. You can print First Class, Priority Mail, Postcard, and International Airmail (up to 1 oz). With this and a postage scale, you can mail just about anything without going to the post office.
1. Respond to this post with a comment: Tell me specifically how you would use the LabelWriter in your business. You can’t just say “to print labels and stamps.” Tell me what you are printing, or the type of business you have that requires you to use it.2. Include your email address, so I know how to contact you.
2. Only U.S. residents are eligible, because of shipping costs.
3. The contest will run starting immediately through Sunday, December 14. Your comment must be posted by 11:59 on Sunday, December 14.
4. I will run all comments through my handy-dandy random number generator and come up with a winning entry. I’ll notify the winner on Monday, December 15, to ask for your mailing address, and I will pay for shipping your LabelWriter® to you.
5. Remember, you must include specific details about how you will use the LabelWriter® and you must include your email address.
Let the contest begin!
Image source: DymoTags: contest, Dymo LabelWriter, home businesses, work at home