Home Business Idea - Creating Family Recipe Books
Then consider doing this for others and getting paid.
Why not collect them into a recipe book or scrapbook for your use and to pass along as a family legacy? Here are a variety of ideas for collecting and assemblying recipes for collection.
- These can be collected on 3 x 5 cards and put into a file.
- There are special recipe books you can purchase for acquiring family recipes.
- Have family members also write down memories associated with the recipe and add this to a recipe book.
- Collect pictures associated with special occasions when these recipes are served.
- Put the recipes on a computer disk that the bride can put on her computer and print off as she desires.
What have you done with recipes? Any other ideas or suggestions?
©2008 Mary Emma AllenTags: cookbook business, family recipes, home-+-business-+-ideas, home-business, recipes