Lucky 8 Could Be Lucky For Your Business - Olympic Fever Promotion Ideas
In Chinese culture, 8 is a lucky number as it sounds like the word for money. So, it’s no coincidence that the Beijing Olympics starts at 8:00 p.m. on the 8th day of the 8th month, 2008.
Use the number 8 and the Olympics to create a buzz in your business with some special promotions e.g.
- Buy 8, get one free
- Every 8th customer gets a gift voucher or small prize
- Red spot discount special at 8 minutes past the hour
- Special Olympics themed deals on August 8th, 2008
- Gold medal (gold spot) specials on some items or lines
- Any other Olympics business promotion ideas?
- How are you leveraging Olympic fever to create a buzz in your small business?
© 8 Graphic courtesy of Yvonne Russell at Grow Your Writing Business.comTags: Beijing Olympics, home-+-biz-+-notes, home-business, lucky number 8, small business olympic promotion ideas, yvonne russell
POSTED IN: Marketing