10 Reasons To Meet Clients Outside Your Home Office
When I say home office, I use the term loosely to refer to your home business space.
Not everyone who runs a home based business has the luxury of a separate space as a home office Even if you do, there are still reasons you may choose to meet clients outside your home office.
- Family decision not to have clients in your home
- Don’t want clients to know where you live
- You have out of town visitors staying over
- Home is too noisy, messy etc.
- Neighbors are noisy or worse still, yell at each other.
- You don’t have a suitable, private space to meet e.g. if you work from the corner of the kitchen table
- You want to find “neutral” terrritory such as a coffee shop to make your client feel more at ease
- You don’t have to do a spring clean and put away the kids toys or your sewing etc.
- You get a break out of the house and good strong coffee at your favorite coffee shop
- You want to do something in town before or after your meeting
Any other reasons you may like to meet clients outside your home office?Tags: , home-business, home-office, meeting-clients
POSTED IN: Planning