Picking Up Your Home Business After Vacation
Home business owners have a vacation when they can - usually at their slowest time of year, or to fit in with scheduled family vacation times. Goodness knows, we all need a break.
A lot of the preparation for coming back actually starts before you even leave with planning ahead.
But what about when you come back?
- Change out of office messages on your phone and email
- Change redirected mailing address if required
- Check emails and deal with the most important ones first
- Check snail mail and prioritize
- Let neigbors know you are back
- Keep the vacation vibes going with photos or trinkets to personalize your home office
- Check diaries and calendars to plan ahead
Any other thoughts on picking up your home business after your vacation? What needs to be added to the list? I’d love to hear your experiences.Tags: home-business, home-business-planning, home-business-vacation
POSTED IN: Planning