Today Is Mother’s Day In Over 65 Countries - A Mother’s Circle
Happy Mother’s Day to mothers all over the world whether it’s Mother’s Day for you today or not.
We have a global readership so I thought I’d share this list of countries celebrating Mother’s Day today. Mothers Day is a great time to feel connected to family and to other mothers.
- Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria
- Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong
- Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar
- The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico
- Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey
- Ukraine, United States, Uruguay
- Venezuela, Zimbabwe
Let’s celebrate but let’s also spare a thought for mothers who are doing in tough on Mother’s Day for whatever reason and wherever they are in the world.
© Image courtesy of HellAsMultimedia. Used with permission.Tags: , happy mother's day, mothers day around the world
POSTED IN: Holidays