7 Tips For A Successful Promotional Products Campaign
As a business owner aiming to promote your business, where do you start in navigating the promotional product maze?
Which promotional products do you use as a consumer or as a business owner? Pens? Calendars? T-Shirts? Bags? It’s a billion dollar global industry with thousands of products.
The Promotional Products Association International shares 7 steps for a co-ordinated promotional campaign and stresses the importance of planning and setting goals and desired outcomes.
1. Define a specific objective.
2. Determine a workable distribution plan to a targeted audience.
3. Create a central theme.
4. Develop a message to support the theme.
5. Select a promotional product that bears a natural relationship to your profession or communications theme.
6. Don’t pick an item based solely on uniqueness, price or perceived value.
7. Use a qualified promotional products consultant.
While you may not take them up on a professional consultant, the full article at the Promotional Products Association International site is well worth reading and expands on each of these 7 key points.
- Which promotional products have worked for your business?
- How do you co-ordinate them with the rest of your branding and marketing?
POSTED IN: Promotion