Awards Gives You Bragging Rights & Can Help Your Business Brand
Which awards can you enter your business, services or products in? There are plenty of local, regional, state and international awards on offer in most business fields.
Recently, I ate in a pizza and pasta cafe which proudly displayed its Best Pizza Award banner. It certainly made an impact and there was plenty of hype about it in the local paper - a great way to attrract new customers.
My local butcher also enters his pre prepared meals and gourmet sausages into as many key competitions as he can, and with great success.
Winning awards gives you bragging rights and can help your business brand. How can you leverage your business awards?
The butcher displays his Award ribbon on the product in question and highlights this product. People now look out for his award winning products as he changes his offerings regularly as well as keeping the tried and true standbys.
Customers don’t really care which award you won. It’s more about an award being an outside independent recommendation and endorsement of quality. It’s social proof of your success.
Some Tips For Leveraging Awards For Your Business Brand
1. Don’t be shy about highlighting your award. “Award winning…. ” is a great business tag.
2. Leverage the power of the award by getting coverage in your local paper. Try for radio and TV as well.
3. If you win regular awards, you may be able to write a regular column for a paper or magazine
4. Highlight the award in your newsletters and website, and of course in your store or premises.
5. Develop a promotion around the award winning product.
Any other tips or experiences to share?Tags: , leveraging business awards
POSTED IN: Marketing