Baby Boomers Business Ideas To Take On The Road As You Travel
Many baby boomers are starting to retire from the 9-5, but don’t want to retire completely.
What appeals to you?
- work part time
- start or expand a home business
- take on a franchise
- travel (short trips or an extended trip)
What businesses can you take on the road with you?
- If you want to travel you have to think laterally, whether it’s for shorter trips or an extended trip.
- Do you have a mailing address at least part of the time or internet access?
- Can you find work as you travel in the local area if you are staying awhile?
Would These Activities Suit You?
- writing (author or freelance writing)
- dog grooming
- fruit picking
- internet based businesses
- beauty treatments
- house sitting
- relieving at a bed and breakfast or motel
- art and crafts
- selling at markets
- Any other suggestions?
Regardless of your age -
Have you ever taken a business on the road? We’d love to hear about it.
POSTED IN: Baby Boomers